Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Christopher Boone & Sherlock Homes
Transcript of Christopher Boone & Sherlock Homes
West End's Apollo Theatre
- main character of the novel "The
curious incident with the dog at
- 15 years old
- autistic boy (asperger syndrome)
- wants to find out who killed the dog in
But Sherlock has more experience
than Christopher because he’s older
Christopher is very directly, he asks
directly what he wants to know and
he has a big problem which is that
he can’t understand the emotions of
- tall and slim man
- clear-cut face
- pale in the face
- grey eyes
- black or dark brown
Christopher Boone & Sherlock Holmes
Similarities in their way of being a detective
Sherlock and Christopher know what they
want to do
They search many advices and they are
just concentrate on the crime
They observe many things that other
people don’t notice.
Sherlock and Christopher have many similarities, they search a murder and there way of proceeding is often the same.
Thank you for listening! :-)
Christopher John Francis Boone
- imaginary character, invented by Arthur
Conan Doyle (1887)
- considered as a stereotype of detective
- lives in the Baker Street 221 b in London
- works as a "consulting detective"
- noted for his way of research
-> detailed observing and rational
- no information
in the book
but because he need clean
lines in his everyday life
he tries ordinary clothes
- suit and a long coat
-> clear line in his clothes
you have any questions?
a presentation from
Neele & Andrea
-> "plays" detective like Sherlock Homes
(his inspiring example)