Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2nd Grade Science: Rocks
Transcript of 2nd Grade Science: Rocks
There are 3 kinds of rocks.
come from magma.
The lava cools
and hardens to become
Sedimentary rocks are
dust, plants, bones, and
tiny rocks pressed together.
from this to this
Metamorphic rocks are igneous
and sedimentary rocks that have been changed by pressure and heat.
How many kinds of
rocks are there?