Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CLIL unit. The body
Transcript of CLIL unit. The body
· Making friends LESSON 1 Title: THE BODY PARTS
· First verse of the song "Body Parts" LESSON 3 Title: ADJECTIVES
· Color Poem LESSON 4 Title: LET'S USE OUR BODY
· Second verse of the song "Body Parts"
· Experiencing with the new words learned LESSON 5 Title: THE SENSES
· Third verse of the song "Body parts"
· Introducing the senses
· Let's play with our senses: experiencing with lollipops Grade: P-5
Schedule: 5 Lessons, second term of the course THE BODY OBJECTIVES LANGUAGE CONTENT METHODOLOGY ASSESSMENT REFLECTIONS Thank you! Anna Miret Helena Pons Marina Puigventós · Be able to describe and locate the different parts the body.
· Be conscious of our anatomical chart.
· Be able to associate winter clothes with the corresponding season of the year.
· Know the different kinds of movements they can do with their bodies.
· Associate the body parts with the senses.
· Know different verbs related to body movements.
· Name different parts of the body.
· Be able to sing songs in English, understanding their meaning.
· Know that adjectives in English go before the noun.
· Construct sentences using the form “I have got…” (for body parts) and “I wear…” (for clothes).
· Use the correct English intonation and pronunciation. Activity 2:
· "Roll the dice" game · Images and body movement as support
· Learn by doing (playing, singing, ...)
· Simple sentences and commands
· Talk slowly and clearly
· Translation to Catalan if necessary
· Flexibility of the sessions · Speaking at normal speed
· Using English whenever possible
· Using images, body movements and examples as support
· Teaching them through repetition
· Using a puppet to direct the class · Through observation:
· Focus on the progress
· Constant checking of children's understanding
· Rubric used: Activity 2:
· My friend Amy is wearing... Activity 2:
· The haunted clothes