Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CLIL unit. The body
Transcript of CLIL unit. The body
· Making friends LESSON 1 Title: THE BODY PARTS
· First verse of the song "Body Parts" LESSON 3 Title: ADJECTIVES
· Color Poem LESSON 4 Title: LET'S USE OUR BODY
· Second verse of the song "Body Parts"
· Experiencing with the new words learned LESSON 5 Title: THE SENSES
· Third verse of the song "Body parts"
· Introducing the senses
· Let's play with our senses: experiencing with lollipops Grade: P-5
Schedule: 5 Lessons, second term of the course THE BODY OBJECTIVES LANGUAGE CONTENT METHODOLOGY ASSESSMENT REFLECTIONS Thank you! Anna Miret Helena Pons Marina Puigventós · Be able to describe and locate the different parts the body.
· Be conscious of our anatomical chart.
· Be able to associate winter clothes with the corresponding season of the year.
· Know the different kinds of movements they can do with their bodies.
· Associate the body parts with the senses.
· Know different verbs related to body movements.
· Name different parts of the body.
· Be able to sing songs in English, understanding their meaning.
· Know that adjectives in English go before the noun.
· Construct sentences using the form “I have got…” (for body parts) and “I wear…” (for clothes).
· Use the correct English intonation and pronunciation. Activity 2:
· "Roll the dice" game · Images and body movement as support
· Learn by doing (playing, singing, ...)
· Simple sentences and commands
· Talk slowly and clearly
· Translation to Catalan if necessary
· Flexibility of the sessions · Speaking at normal speed
· Using English whenever possible
· Using images, body movements and examples as support
· Teaching them through repetition
· Using a puppet to direct the class · Through observation:
· Focus on the progress
· Constant checking of children's understanding
· Rubric used: Activity 2:
· My friend Amy is wearing... Activity 2:
· The haunted clothes