Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art - Sculptures - Lesson 1 and 2
Transcript of Art - Sculptures - Lesson 1 and 2
The children will learn about the materials and processes used in making sculpture. Success criteria:
I can design my own sculpture.
Barbara Hepworth Where is her work displayed? What materials does she use and why? How do her sculptures make you feel? What colours does she use? Sculptures Learning Objective:
The children will make observational drawings of a tree. Success criteria:
I can draw a tree and make a rubbing of the bark and a leaf.