Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Musical Theatre in NYC: c.1900-c.1910
Transcript of Musical Theatre in NYC: c.1900-c.1910
Early 20th Century Musical Theatre in NYC
New York City Continues to Grow
Burlesque + Extravaganza + Vaudeville + Extraordinary Glamour =
George M. Cohan
Notes on NYC Continues to Grow
Majority of sources for notes come from Musical Theatre: A History, and Musicals101.com by John Kenrick.
Babes in Toyland
March of the Toys
Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life
Notes on Victor Herbert
Notes on George M. Cohan
Producer: Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr.
Ziegfeld Follies Girls
Folies Bergere Girls
Folies Bergere Today
Barbara Streisand and Fannie Brice
Anna Held, Lillian Lorraine, and Bille Burke
The Ziegfeld Follies
A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody
Notes on the Ziegfeld Follies