Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon Projectt((:
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon -Napoleon Bonaparte
--->This is used for assertion for propaganda technique. Because it says that if you fight long and hard as a soldier you will be awarded a colored ribbon which is used for advertising something good. B.
Women are nothing but machines for producing children -Napoleon Bonaparte
---Napoleon was name calling whenever he said this. The reason he was name calling is because he said that women are completely useless unless there having kids because thats all they are made for. C.
England is a nation of shopkeepers
--Napoleon was pinpointing the enemy when he said this quote. He was saying that england is bad because all the people there are shopkeepers and there is nothing else good about them. D.
Coronation Of Napoleon
--Napoleon used Glittering Generalities as a propaganda technique is in this art piece. How he used glittering generalities is he showed that he is royal and people listen to him. It shows him being praised by people and that people do care and show him royality.
A-->Primary Source Questions
1. This quote is descriptive. This is telling you that soliders will fight for their honor.
2. This describes ideology. It tells you what napoleon beliefs and his view on the soliders.
3. This tells you about the beliefs/actions of the elite. This quote is from napoleon's perspective.
4. You can answer historical questions about napoleon, the soliders and if they really fight for the glory and honor. You can benefit from this source by being able to understand napoleons view on soliders and the war.
5. This source can not help you answer questions about when or where this quote is talking about. The limitations of this type of source is that its a short quote so you can't get much information out of it. B-->Primary Source Questions
1. This quote is descriptive. It describes what napoleon thought women where made for.
2. This describes ideology. It tells you what napoleon's views on women were about.
3. This source tells you about the beliefs of the elite. This is from napoleons perspective on women.
4. The historical questions you can answer from this source would be questions about napoleon's view of women, and his opinion of what women where made for. The benefit of this source is having someones stated words, and thoughts.
5. This source can not help you answer questions about what others thought about women. The limitations is theres not FACTS!
nC-->Primary Source Questions
1. This source is descriptive. It tells you that people thought that england people are only good for shopkeepers.
2. This describes ideology. Napoleon thought that england people where only shopkeepers nothing more.
3. This tells you about the beliefs of the elite. Its from napoleons perspective.
4. The historical questions you can answer using this source would be questions about nation of england. The benefit of this source is you get honest opinions.
5. The questions you can not answer using this source would be questions dealing with details about what england truly was. This limits you from knowing about the true england.