Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation with Prezi
Transcript of Presentation with Prezi
explore a canvas of ideas
free, no software required
start from a template
Prezi for iPhone
Presenter View is available only in Prezi Desktop versions 4 and above.
press 'B' or '.' key
For more feature visit:
add text and images
frame your content
customize colors and fonts: Theme Wizard
add symbols and shapes
add URLS to your prezi
copy and paste the URL into a text box
path: navigate and rearrange with the Path sidebar
For more about getting started visit:
Please note: shortcuts are turned off by default, click on the options tab in the top right corner of the Prezi Editor and click 'On' to enable them.
- Draw frame, press again to change frame type (bracket, circle, rectangle or hidden)
- Load a file on your canvas (image, pdf, video, swf)
- Draw a shape, press again to change shape type (arrow, line, rectangle, circle, triangle)
- Go to Path mode
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Rotate clockwise
- Rotate counter clockwise
- Delete selected object(s)
Left, Right, Up, Down
- Move the selection 1 pixels
SHIFT + Left, Right, Up, Down
- Move the selection 10 pixels
CTRL + S
- Save prezi
CTRL + Z
- Undo last action
CTRL + Y
- Redo last undone action
CTRL + D
- Duplicate selected object(s)
CTRL + C
- Copy selected object(s)
CTRL + V
- Paste copied object(s)
CTRL + SHIFT + M
- Toggle screen ratio between the values: 4:3, 16:9, and off.
CTRL + SHIFT + C
- Opens the Prezi CSS editor.
CTRL + SHIFT + D
- Duplicates and flips your content, creating a mirrored version of your content (works for images and arrows but not text).
) - Finish current action or close open dialog
- Enters Present mode
- Move Forward and Back along the Path
- Smart Zoom in or out
- Blackout the screen (move your mouse or press any other key to go back to presenting)
- Advance along the path (only in Present mode fullscreen)
- Move Forward and Back along the Path (not in full screen)
- End presentation