Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wolf and Dog Pack Hierarchy and Behaviors
Transcript of Wolf and Dog Pack Hierarchy and Behaviors
is Canis Rufus, and the domestic dog
is Canis Familiaris. Wolves eat mostly meat, but if needed, they will eat mice, birds, fish, berries, earthworms, and grasshoppers. They eat their food quickly so other animals cannot steal it. They eat the best part first then they will hide it in snow or ice to preserve it and come back to it later. For more information go to http://www.wolfweb.com/facts-pack.html.
Thanks for watching! U^.^U Wolf and Dog Pack Behaviors and Mentality