Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Our Project
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Underage Drinking
- More and more young
people in NI have begun to
drink underage. Recently a
16 year old boy was killed
in Newtownards and that
got our attention. Road Traffic Accidents
-We looked up statistics
on road accidents and found
their was a decline so we
decided not to study it OLD PEEPS!! -> being the kind generous people we are and helping the eldery. Asking
Questionss doodles notes outlook Ideas Lack of Awareness of Youth Facilities
-we found that there are
infact enough youth facilities
in our area but the public are
not aware of them Newspapers Internet Websites Stories OUR ISSUE..... Lack of Awareness about
Youth Facilities in our area... Talking to people
Community Action Plan Surveys Questionnaire Writing to newpapers Informing the
community Leaflets Posters Interviews
1. States Parties recognize the right of the child to rest and leisure, to engage in play and recreational activities appropriate to the age of the child and to participate freely in cultural life and the arts.
2. States Parties shall respect and promote the right of the child to participate fully in cultural and artistic life and shall encourage the provision of appropriate and equal opportunities for cultural, artistic, recreational and leisure activity. Human Rights of a Child - Article 31 Elderly people
- More and more