Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Monde Nissin Corporation (MNC) is a private company churning
Transcript of Monde Nissin Corporation (MNC) is a private company churning
Monde Nissin Corporation was originally incorporated as Monde Denmark Nissin Biscuit Corporation in 1980 and started out manufacturing biscuits. Among its products were Nissin Butter Coconut and Nissin Wafer.
In 1989, the company ventured into the instant noodle segment under the Lucky Me! brand, marketed mainly for members of the lower class. It has become the leading brand of instant noodles in the Philippines. The company later launched the very first dry noodle in pouches, the Lucky Me! Pancit Canton; and the first bowl noodle, Lucky Me! Supreme La Paz Batchoy.
In 2002, the company acquired M.Y. San Corporation, the manufacturer of the popular brands, Sky Flakes, M.Y. San Graham Crackers and Fita. Subsequently, the company changed its name to Monde Nissin Corporation. The Lucky Me! brand currently accounts for 64% of the retail sales.
For more than three decades now, Monde Nissin has steadily and aggressively risen to be one of the country's leading food manufacturers. From its first biscuit, Monde Nissin Corporation has evolved into a premier Food Company, which has consistently been among the Philippines' Top 100 Companies since Year 2000.
reflect the company spirit of enthusiasm and creativity at work, and the passion for excellence.
The sails of fast-moving cutter symbolize the company surging forward on the winds of innovative ideas, new mindset and ideals. It suggests a journey for the company, an adventure to discover new areas and territories over new horizons. This is the company that will chart pioneering courses in its industry through its people's agility in synergizing revolutionary systems and technology.
The middle sail is longer than the others, representing how the company recognizes and values the diversity and uniqueness of every individual.
Monde Nissin endeavors to be a venue where people can continuously learn and develop, helping them achieve their highest potentials as human beings; thus, effectively contribute toward attaining a common good through genuine partnership.
Where does we Export our products?
Bo. Balibago, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
The first ever Monde Nissin Office and Factory
South East ASIA
And the latest product of Monde
The End :)
• Five-time Consumer Union of the Philippines Awardee as "Best Biscuit Manufacturer in the Philippines."
• Five-Time awardee of Reader's Digest Superbrands in the Instant Noodles category.
• Honored with a Product Award by the Philippines Association of Food Technologies (PAFT) for its adaptation La Paz Batchoy into a convenient pack.
• National Consumer Quality Award for Instant Noodles category.
• Golden Shell Award for Marketing Excellence in Exports - 2004
• Gold Award MONDE SELECTION Bruxelles - WORLD SELECTION OF QUALITY - 2007
These awards serve to inspire our people who have dedicated their work and their lives to the ideals of excellence and quality. Our real award, however, is consumer acceptance and continuously serving the Filipino people with our high quality and innovative products.
RACE VENTURE INC.
Customers/ Consumers Abroad
Blue Planet Exports
First Asian Distribution Trading Co. Ltd.
Products we only sell abroad
Robin N. Mancenido
Jerick Joshua Liveta
Jessica Chariz Sy
Mark Joseph Revilloza
Mark Lester Cadano