Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to FP512
Transcript of Introduction to FP512
Your Lecturer: PN. NUR SYUHADA BINTI MOHAMAD
Staff Room Level 1
012-9654540 (8am-5pm only) Course Learning Outcome (CLO) Upon completion of this course, students should be
CLO1: apply key concepts and techniques in the current development of a world wide web (WWW)
CLO2: use PHP program structure, web forms, file and directory handling appropriately in developing
secured dynamic web using PHP-MYSQL.
CLO3: communicate ideas effectively by creating a web site and published on the web server using an
appropriate deployment method. Assessment Test (1) 30%
Quiz (3) 5%
Discussion (2) 30%
Laboratory Exercises (5) 15%
Project (Group of 3) (1) 20%
Any LATE assignment submission
will deduct marks!! Topics Topic 1: Introduction to web environment (1:3)
Topic 2: Introduction to PHP (2:6)
Topic 3: PHP basic program structure (7:21)
Topic 4: File and directory handling (1:3)
Topic 5: Database Connectivity (3:9)
Topic 6: Deploying Web Application (1:3) Rules • Be ready to start (never late)
• Show respect for others.
• Keep ‘area’ clean.
• Respect ‘silent’ time. (off/silent your handphone)
• Follow directions.
• Wear appropriate clothing.
“It is your responsibility to plan ahead.” The End =) All the best!
"Teacher just open the door, but you must enter by yourself "