Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of pronouns
Pronouns are words that take the place of a noun in a sentence. There are many different types of pronouns including subject, object, possessive, intensive, and reflexive. Also an antecedent is the word a pronoun replaces.
why we use pronouns:
project done by kalyb, meredith,
We use pronouns because
without them the sentences
we write would sound
strange. For example; Sally Sasperella sold Susie Septeren ten paintings from Sally's Sasperella's collection. With
pronouns this sentence would read; She sold her ten paintings from her collection.
examples of pronouns
Examples of pronouns
include she, he, it, they,
I, we, me, mine,
ours, her, his, you, ect...
types of pronouns:
The types of pronouns
include subject, object,