Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nijatmanam Bhramaroopam
something really well
in order to teach it moli vaat= fast Gadhada II-39 sukh vinanyu dukh Swami ni Vaat:
Jetlu kai maya ma sukh chhe,
the dukh vinanyu hoy nahi,
mate a janvi rakvu. becoming Brahmarup means... kal, karma, and maya ...we will always be with him, and he with us ...it is really not that difficult to start, provided this is what we WANT ...Mt. Everest? ...he was HUNGRY... chocolate bar or a million dollars? 1. We all need goals in life. Without them, we would have no focus or nothing to strive for in life.
2. Of all our goals, we all have one ultimate goal.
3. Our ultimate goal is "brahmarup thai ne Purushottam ni bhakti karvi", which is analogous to 'Nijatmanam Brahmaroopam'.
4. We have to become Brahmarup first in order to offer perfect bhakti to Maharaj and Swami.
5. To become brahmarup, we need to realize that Swamishri is brahmarup and serve Him with our mind, thoughts, and actions.
6. Once we become brahmarup, the benefits are truly endless- the most important being that we can offer perfect bhakti to Purushottam!