Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
literary and sound devices
Transcript of literary and sound devices
"Nevermore" End Rhyme End Rhyme:rhymes at the ends of lines
"tapping at my chamber door-
only this and nothing more." Internal Rhyme Internal Rhyme: rhyme that occurs within lines
"But the silence was unbroken and the stillness gave no token" Alliteration Alliteration is the repetition of a consonant sound
"While I nodded, nearly napping" Onomatopoeia Onomatopoeia is the
use of words with
sounds that echo their sense