Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Honey Bees
How many legs do you see?
Honey Bee Legs
have 6 legs
Mate with Queen
Larger than Worker Bees
Lays up to 2,000 eggs per day
1 Queen per colony
Has a longer abdomen than worker bees
Lay all the eggs in a colony
Cannot lay eggs
Take care of young bees
Groom the Queen
Protect the colony
Clean the hive
Frames & Honeycomb
Frames in Hive Box
How is honey made?
1. Collect Nectar
2. Return to Hive
3. Spit out the Nectar
4. Fan the Nectar
5. Cap the Cell
What crops need insects?
North Dakota Department of Agriculture