Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Surah Luqman
"O my son! If it be (anything) equal to the weight of a grain of a mustard seen, and though it be in a rock, or in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Verily, Allah is Subtle (in bringing out that grain), Well-Aware (of its place)." O My son! Aqim-As-Salat (perform As-Salat), enjoin Al-Maruf (Islamic monotheism and all that is good), and forbid from Al-Munkar (polytheism and all that is evil), and bear with patience whatever befalls you. Verily, these are some of the important commandments (ordered by Allah)." "And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allah likes not any arrogant or boastful. And be moderate in your walking, and lower you voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is of the donkeys. List out the Advices of Luqman to his son:
1. Do not associate others with Allah
2. Be kind and respectful to your parents
3. Be grateful to Allah and your parents
4. Be conscious of Allah. Know that He is well aware of all things.
5. Offer prayers perfectly
6. Enjoin the doing of what is right
7. Forbid the doing of what is wrong
8. Have patience and adopt steadfastness in whatever befalls you
9. Don’t be arrogant, haughty & boastful
10. Walk modestly
11. Lower your voice. Know that the worst of all voices is the voice of a donkey! According to this Surah, who in the world enjoy greatest respect and obedience among mankind? What is the virtue of a mother as mentioned in the above quoted verses? Under what circumstances are children allowed to disobey their parents? Allah is Perceptive and Aware of all things. To emphasize this point, what example did Luqman give to his son? What are the acts of courage as mentioned by Luqman? 1. Offering Salah perfectly
2. Enjoining the doing of what is right
3. Forbidding the doing of what is wrong
4. Bearing whatever befalls in one’s life
with patience and steadfastness.