Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Project: Empathy
Expressions (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr perspective-taking shared emotions EMPATHY understanding Barack Obama on empathy Your Journey Restorative Practices Your Destination? AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT! Exercises think beyond yourself relating doodles notes outlook compassion compassion relating selfless good putting yourself in
someone else's shoes kindness suffer together People grow through experience - if they meet life honestly and courageously, that's how character is built. It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny. meaningful ways to repair the harms caused by youth crime and restoring positive relationships among youth in conflict with the law, victims of youth crime, and our community. 1. Tune in
4. Find compassion
5. Extend your empathy Victim Offender Community THOUGHTS become words... WORDS become actions... ACTIONS become habits HABITS become your character And your CHARACTER becomes your DESTINY