Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CAD & CAM
Transcript of CAD & CAM
Advantages of CAD
It is quicker to create a drawing as you can copy and edit it.
Drawings are more accurate.
It is easier to send the drawings to people.
They can be used to create a virtual model
Disadvantages of CAD
It is and expensive software which is hard to be trained in.
The work is not as safe and could be hacked.
The computer could crash
Advantages of CAM
C.A.M. is faster.
It is more accurate.
It is more consistent so every product will be the same.
It is more efficient and can run daily with no human aid.
Disadvantages of CAM
The machinery is very expensive.
It can be slower when designing traditional products.
It is not delicate enough for small products.
Staff need to be well trained to use the machinery.
CAD & CAM
Examples of CAD
examples of CAM