Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reducing Teacher Talk Time
Transcript of Reducing Teacher Talk Time
Morfo than the learning outcomes Why? 60min lesson - 18 students - 20min TTT 6 lessons X 20minTTT = 2 hours of TTT / Day Student under-involvement inevitably leads to loss of concentration, boredom and reduced learning. They could be finding out for themselves If the teacher is constantly dominant and controlling, the learners take no responsibility for their own learning Brings attention to the task / objectives Creates a lighthearted learning environment Encourages creativity, in both teacher and student. If over used, it loses its
engagement with the
students. You feel like a plonker