Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the secret garden
Transcript of the secret garden
the secret gardens.
Exposition: a beautiful mansion with secrets behind every door
Rising action: she is try to find the door to the garden and see what is inside
Climax: she finds the door but now she has to find out who is crying
Falling action: Colin see's the garden
Resolution: mr.craven see's the garden and Colin is walking
Mary Lennox-main character
the Ayah-Mary's maid
mary has to live with her uncle
and is trying to solve a mystery.
3rd person point-of-view because it they never talk about themself
mary is trying to solve the mystery of what is inside the close garden.
mary finds the garden and find out that the crying was her cousin colin.
antagonist: Mr. Cravan: because he is very strict
protagonist: Mary: because she does ever thing right
happy because when she live with her uncle she had fun and was happy