Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New Year Orientation
Transcript of New Year Orientation
By the end of the period SWBAT describe and follow classroom guidelines and procedures and will understand grading scales and procedures.
1. Equity Cards
2. Seating Chart
3. Syllabus: Classroom Objectives and Guidelines
Purpose: To keep US accountable.
1. Equity cards
Name: ID #:
E-mail: Phone #:
Last year's English teacher:
Last year's grade in English:
This year's grade in English:
What you will do to deserve your grade:
2. Seating Chart
Purpose: To ensure that we have the optimal environment for learning.
1.) Teacher will read out names for seat assignments.
2.) Students will take belongings and move to new seat.
Note: If the seat you were assigned will hinder your learning experience, let your teacher know and she will make proper adjustments.
3. Recipe for the Best Class EVER
Purpose: To create a vision for the optimal environment for learning.
3. Classroom Objectives and Guidelines
1. If you miss a day of school, where can you find what you missed?
2. How are assignments weighted?
3. What does it mean if you score a 3 on an assignment?
4. How often are notebooks due? How do you score a 5 on a notebook?
5. Can students turn work in late? What is the consequence?
RECIPE FOR THE BEST CLASS EVER
Ingredients: i.e. patient teacher, interesting books, etc.
When class begins, students ______________ and teacher __________
During class, _________________________________.
TAKE A CARD AND SIT ANYWHERE YOU WOULD LIKE, FOR NOW.