Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6 Common Signs of a PowerPoint addict
Transcript of 6 Common Signs of a PowerPoint addict
HIGH SLIDE TOLERANCE
Has Set In
Social Sacrifices Made
Continued Use, Despite
Despite regular slide boredom, addicts need ever more text & bullets to get the same fix.
Lack of business interest and snoring audiences are ignored in pursuit of more and more slides...
Addicts refuse to spend time talking to prospects, leads, or even customers, instead preferring a darkened cubicle to create more slide shows.
Addicts create excuses for meetings in order to keep creating more PowerPoint
Addicts refuse to accept the fact that people don't like their presentations.
People start avoiding meetings with them
If no need exists to create dull and boring slides, bouts of extreme moodiness and bad temper set in
with extreme anxiety...
Common signs of a
The Alternative to PowerPoint