Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Globalization and the future of ELT: Leveraging the artifacts of a socially networked world
Transcript of Globalization and the future of ELT: Leveraging the artifacts of a socially networked world
Using Digital Participatory Artifacts in Teaching Supports:
Successful Group Work
Co-constructed Participatory culture Promotes:
Activities Built Upon Digitally Mediated Artifacts & Contexts
The Primary Instruments of Globalization are the results of Internet & Communication Technologies
The Digital Artifacts of Globalization are:
Largely in English
Kessler, G. (2013). Collaborative language learning
in co-constructed participatory culture. CALICO Journal, 30(3), 307-322.
Kessler, G. (2013). Invited Essay: Teaching ESL/EFL
in a world of social media, mash-ups and hyper-collaboration. TESOL Journal, 4(4).