Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Methods of Cleaning & Sanitizing Kitchen Tools and Equipment
Transcript of Methods of Cleaning & Sanitizing Kitchen Tools and Equipment
Ways of Cleaning
Materials in cleaning:
Dish washing Liquid
Abrasive scrubbing pad
Steel Wool (Scouring Ball)
DIY cleaning supplies:
Why is it important to keep your kitchen tools & equipments clean?
-Illness-causing bacteria can survive not only at our tools and equipments but also at our kitchen, it can contaminate the counter-tops, surfaces and even cutting boards.
Pre-wash- scrape, wipe away food scrapes and rinse
Washing with soap
Put the dishes away- storing
Hot water- 70 degrees