Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
World War II
Transcript of World War II
The Holocaust survivors By James, Marie-Pierre and Paola The fall of Germany Introduction Germany's army :
Allies forces :
- Germans ''home''
- Take Germany
Battle of the bulge :
- Last offensive April 16, 1945 150 Jews 41 jews killed 50 wounded Allied military occupation British (Palestine) Legal papers April 20, 1945 Allies :
- Nuremberg, Stuttgart Immigration policy Berlin :
- Street-to-street, building by building April 25-26, 1945 Israel Post War Germany occupation anti-Semitism & anti-Jewish riots April 30, 1945 Allies :
- Reichstag Hitler :
- Suicide Eva Braun Surrender - May 8, 1945
- Grand Admiral Karl Donitz
- German Instrument of Surrender 1938 July 1946, Kielce, Poland Several changes weakened April 12 :
- President Roosevelt
- Harry Truman
April 28 :
- Benito Mussolini
April 30 :
- Adolf Hitler
- Karl Donitz Bombardment and fire Admitted (United States, Palestine) Dresde Allies 44-45 United Nation 1948 75.5 % of Jews Meeting Celebration Table of contents 1. The fall of Germany
2. Germany occupation
3. Jews and survivors Jews and Survivors London protocol September 12th, 1944 Meeting : 3 sections Hitler's announces Fight to the death Execution Communities Looted and Taken Yalta conference Modified : Febuary 4-11, 1945 Winston Churchill Franklin Roosevelt Joseph Staline Allies France Britain USA Soviet
Union destroy militarism germany nazism disturb world peace Main goal Before - 1933 Allies Victory The end of Camps Holocaust 6 million Moved Evidences Death marches
100 000 jews Germany capitulation Ending : May 8th, 1945 Conclusion Soviet troups
westerner allies Berlin wall After the war Western Europe Communism Democracy Freedom Controlled depriving workforce
reconstruction 1949-1961 Migrations Night of August 12-13th, 1961 Allies 44-45 Structure Families
1000 jobs barbed wire fencing armed guards 5 years
45 000 sections 75 miles 14 centimeters 300 patrols road 65 miles Escape ? sight Death Stripe leaping out along Surrendered digging driving trought made it accros 192 people 1989 :
1000 climbed onto
tear it down Today historic route
marked ground 250 dogs