Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lighting up our world.
Transcript of Lighting up our world.
Still seeing someone wise? Nope, because
its playing with your eyes. Albert created a hybrid image of the two.
The eye recieves different receptors and cells at different rates. This causes a mixed image to be sent to the brain. 3-D Image. No Way! Pop out image. Tv Two images on the same screen that overlap each other. The two different images go
through a polarized filter,
and are each filtered differently. The polarized glasses also have filters in them, and they only let in light that can travel through the filter.This separates the two images creating the 3-D effect Anaglyph 3-D The Red and Blue Glasses Videos are filmed at different depths and angles.
The different films are displayed in different colors
and the anaglyph glasses filter them to create the
3-D has gone from anaglyph to polarized overtime. The Eye The light hits our eyes. ROYGBiV Matt Luberto And Riles McCarthy