Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson Plan in TVE III
Transcript of Lesson Plan in TVE III
pictures of recyclable materials
Presentation: Motivation: 1. Show pictures of different waste materials. 2. Ask the students to identify these wastes. Lesson Proper: 3. Discuss their effects to our health and ecosystem. 1. Define Recycling. Recycling-is a unique process of converting remnants, leftovers, scraps, etc. into
re-usable materials 2. List different ways and
techniques in recycling. Recycling Techniques 1. spools can be strung as beads or play tools for kids.
2. tin cans of various sizes are collected to make nesting toys. Just remove the tops carefully and paint
3. fruit crates and boxes are sanded and painted and are made into sinks, cupboards, storage space
4. old pots and pans are used as playhouse utensils; pots for plants
5. wrapping paper are pasted on boxes to make the boxes attractive
6. leaves/shells. Wash them very well and dry; can be used for decoration
7. styrofoam. Used as padding; underliner; divider for books
8. old branches of trees can be decorative centerpiece;
9. beads, buttons and old earrings can be made into new or more fashionable articles 3. Enumerate the characteristics of articles that can be recycled to prevent waste of time and effort. 4. Demonstrate the steps in making an origami swan. (show video clip) Evaluation: Evaluate the project with the following criteria: craftsmanship 30%
Assignment: Do page 195 of your textbook. Write your answers in your TLE notebook. Thank you for Listening...