Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Drawing Conclusions W-L
Transcript of Drawing Conclusions W-L
B. People should hang out until the storm hits.
C. People should hang outside till midnight. Examples: 2. Q&A 1. How do you draw a conclusion? A. The way to draw a conclusion is to use what you already know in your head and what you've read in the story to make a decision or opinion about what you've read. What is drawing a conclusion? Drawing a conclusion is when you use two things:
1- What you know in your head
2- what you've read in the story How does drawing conclusions help you in a story? Wrap up A. people should be ready before then