Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Genetic Engineering
Joining together DNA from 2 organisms
Requires Restriction Enzymes and Ligase
Medication production and transgenic organisms
Polymerase Chain Reaction
Makes copies of DNA
The process of making changes to the DNA code of an organism.
Part of genetic testing, gel electrophoresis, DNA recombination
Separates DNA based on size and charge
Organism that contains DNA from another organism
Bacteria are often bearers of the genes
1. Heat DNA to separate strands
2. Add primers
3. Polymerase adds complementary base pairs
Transfer of nucleus of a donor somatic cell to egg with nucleus removed