Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CONDITIONALS
2nd type of conditional
1st type of conditional
3rd type of conditional
- Inversion also possible without comma.
- "Unless" -> If not; Unless + verb in affirmative.
- Imperative and modal verbs are also used instead of future simple.
- Inversion is also possible... without comma!
- "Were" is used in 2 type of conditional in 1st and 3rd person singular.
this book, you
the test if you
to the party if they
+ If Marc
would have told
- The dog
wouldn't have escaped
the door open.
- With irregular past participles.
- Inversion is also possible.
- Used for unreal situations we cannot change.
- Used for situations that are likely to happen. (Present / Future)
- Used for hypothetical situations not likely to happen.
(Present / Future)
We hope we have
the lottery, I