Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Schoology Presentation
- Assignment Dropbox
- Attendance Records
- Online quizzes
- Teacher learning communities
- Calendaring Mobile Accessibility Bring-Your-Own-Device friendly
Mobile apps for IPads, Iphones, and Ipods with wifi
Students can turn in assignments from these devices and get updates as needed. Familiar Face Looks just like Facebook.
Little training is required because it has a familiar feel.
The support includes video tutorials for parents, students, teachers and administrators. Schoology is a cloud-based Learning Management System for teachers (FREE), schools and districts. http://www.youtube.com/user/schoology Competitors that are mainly free and cloud-based:
Haiku Learning - Simple, unfamiliar format
Edmodo - cluttered
Moodle - aged https://www.schoology.com/home.php http://edudemic.com/2012/10/the-20-best-learning-management-systems/