Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pipes
Lizzy and Maggie
Google Data Centres
The white acts a contrast to the green foliage and the vibrant and engaging bands of colour add depth
Interwoven into the natural environment of the site
The pipes tunneling over and under each other form a complex structure yet the basic form is simple and modern
PVC pipes spray-painted with spontaneous bands of colour, then sealed to prevent chipping if time permits
Varying lengths, types and diameters
Installed behind and in front of plants
Total size of the installation (length, width and height respectively) will be 8.5x1.4x1.8m
1. Spray-paint the pipes according to the colour scheme
2. Seal them (if the resources are available)
3. Assemble and attach the pipes onto installation site, inserting the bases deep into the soil and securing them in place
Holman 50mm 1m PVC DWV Pipe Dwv501 $4.70
Holman 80mm 1m PVC DWV Pipe Dwv801 $12.65
Holman 90mm Stormwater pipe $5.79
Holman PVC 50mm elbow pipe $5.00
Icon 80mm Round PVC socket bend Downpipe $6.45
Icon 80mm Round Socket Bend (T) $6.98
Vinidex 90mm PVC F&F Storm (T) 60100 $2.20
Vinidex 90deg 90mm Elbow PVC pipe $0.90
Note: Entire cost of entire materials wll go above the budget-as all prices are x1
British Paints 4 Seasons 1L Gloss White Exterior Paint $33.90 Dulux Spray pak 280g Enamel Spray Paint $9.72