Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nijatmanam Bhramaroopam
Putting it all in Perspective
step 1: become brahmarup
The Necessity of Becoming Brahmaroop
Gunatitanand Swami said in his Swami ni Vato...
How to Become Brahmarup
The Need for Bhakti
...well on our way to serving the Satupurush...
"Never, never, never give up. "
our ultimate goal
"brahmarup thai ne Purushottam ni bhakti karvi."
sand near Ghela River
Dada Khachar's Darbar
leela: diarrhea and throwing up
P. Brahmaprakash Swami
1. Performing those actions that will help us become Brahmarup
2. Whatever actions we do perform, we should remember Maharaj and Swami while performing them.
listening to katha-varta
speaking the glory of our upasana
you have to understand
something really well
in order to teach it
moli vaat= fast
sukh vinanyu dukh
Swami ni Vaat:
Jetlu kai maya ma sukh chhe,
the dukh vinanyu hoy nahi,
mate a janvi rakvu.
becoming Brahmarup means...
kal, karma, and maya
...we will always be with him, and he with us
...it is really not that difficult to start, provided this is what we WANT
...he was HUNGRY...
chocolate bar or a million dollars?
1. We all need goals in life. Without them, we would have no focus or nothing to strive for in life.
2. Of all our goals, we all have one ultimate goal.
3. Our ultimate goal is "brahmarup thai ne Purushottam ni bhakti karvi", which is analogous to 'Nijatmanam Brahmaroopam'.
4. We have to become Brahmarup first in order to offer perfect bhakti to Maharaj and Swami.
5. To become brahmarup, we need to realize that Swamishri is brahmarup and serve Him with our mind, thoughts, and actions.
6. Once we become brahmarup, the benefits are truly endless- the most important being that we can offer perfect bhakti to Purushottam!