Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4 Things Bacteria Need To Survive
Transcript of 4 Things Bacteria Need To Survive
How to prevent bacteria: Keep all work surfaces, dishtowels, utensils, and containers clean. Info: Bacteria "eat" anything from sugar, starch, sunlight, sulfur, and iron.
How to prevent bacteria: Store food with moisture corecctly. Info: The moisture bacteria needs can be found on many foods.
How to prevent bacteria: Your frige tempature should be kept 5 degrees celsius. Your freezer tempature should be kept below -18 degrees celsius. Info: Harmful bacteria grow readily from 5 degrees celsius to 63 degrees celsius. Most bacteria grow the quickest at around 37 degrees celsius.
How to prevent bactaria: Get perishable, chilled, and frozen foods home and properly stored as fast as possible. Eat food by the due dates.