Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4 Things Bacteria Need To Survive
Transcript of 4 Things Bacteria Need To Survive
How to prevent bacteria: Keep all work surfaces, dishtowels, utensils, and containers clean. Info: Bacteria "eat" anything from sugar, starch, sunlight, sulfur, and iron.
How to prevent bacteria: Store food with moisture corecctly. Info: The moisture bacteria needs can be found on many foods.
How to prevent bacteria: Your frige tempature should be kept 5 degrees celsius. Your freezer tempature should be kept below -18 degrees celsius. Info: Harmful bacteria grow readily from 5 degrees celsius to 63 degrees celsius. Most bacteria grow the quickest at around 37 degrees celsius.
How to prevent bactaria: Get perishable, chilled, and frozen foods home and properly stored as fast as possible. Eat food by the due dates.