Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sigmund Freud
B.F. Skinner (1904-1990)
Erik Erikson (1902-1994)
Sigmund Freud (1856-1939)
- belived that personality develops through a series of stages.
- pscychosexal was the theory name.
- oral, Anal, phallic, latent, Gential are the 5 stages.
- childhood is much more important than previoulsy thought.
- The first to study children scientifically. believed that children go through four stages of learning.
- Cognitive theory
- sensorimotor, preoperational, concrete operational, formal operations. The stages.
- childrenmust be given learning tasks appropriate to their level of development.
Lev Vygotsky (1896-1934)
Urie Bronfenbrenner (1917-2005)
Albert Bandura (b.1925)
Jean Piaget (1896-1980)
Wrote that biological development and culture experience influence childern's ability to learn.