Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Op art
Op Art (Optical illusion art) exists to trick the eye.
OP art sharpie drawing
The CONTRAST created in Op Art is what stresses the eye out. This stress causes the illusion.
Make 10 sketches in your sketch book. Start with a basic idea. When you master that, make more complex designs.
Use a ruler even on your sketches! Op art requires precision!
Work to make a work of op art that we have not seen yet! Be creative!
Once you have 10 sketches finished, See Ms. Van Someren to pick out the most successful design.
Look at examples of Op Art to figure out how they work to trick the eye,
Develop my own work of Op Art that tricks the eye. I will concentrate on the Principle of CONTRAST to accomplish this goal.
Be precise and neat when crafting my design so that the illusion doesn't fall apart,