Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Team Building Activity
Transcript of Team Building Activity
Inclusive Business Culture
Begin with creating an inclusive business culture
What does the ISM culture look like?
Our Mission, Vision
Who's in your network?
Perception is Reality
To enhance the value and performance of procurement and SCM practitioners and their organizations worldwide
Who is in your ISM network?
Can you go these people in a pinch to help you with an issue/problem?
Consider the following question:
Should I have more people in my network?
What can I do to expand my network?
What can I do to strengthen my exiting network?
Who is in your external network?
What resources do you have or rely on?
What can you do to enhance both your resources and external network?
Why do we see things the way we do?
Is it possible that sometimes we can misunderstand or misinterpret messages/gestures?
We have a couple of questions for you.
Getting to Know and Understand You
Fostering Innovation and Creativity
Set a Weekly Outlook Reminder
Get Ready to Think Differently
Try New Apps/Tools
Read a magazine/periodical
Do something creative
Research a topic that interests you
Take a tutorial to learn a new skill
Behaviors for Success
The time is now, to change how we do and think about things.
Change begins with each one of us.
We're looking forward to working with you to build a successful team and create growth!
Team Building Activity
Organizational culture is the behavior of humans who are part of an organization and the meanings that the people attach to their actions. Culture includes the organization values, visions, norms, working language, systems, symbols, beliefs and habits. It is also the pattern of such collective behaviors and assumptions that are taught to new organizational members as a way of perceiving, and even thinking and feeling. Organizational culture affects the way people and groups interact with each other, with clients, and with stakeholders.
What is organizational culture?
At ISM, our vision is to be the most recognized, respected and influential global authority on procurement and supply chain management.
What do you see?
Identified roadblocks/frustrations and potential solutions
Identified things that are working well
1-2 things that drive or motivate you
1-2 things that are important to you
1-2 things you really enjoy about your job
Preferred communication style?
Things to be thinking about:
What expectations do you have of us?
Where are you one year from now in terms of your job/projects?
- If we don't agree with something, we speak up, and explain why.
- If we move in a direction we don't all agree, we will make the best of it and put our best foot forward.
- We help each other out, even when the product may not necessarily be in 'our' area.
- We will trust that we are putting the best interest of ISM first and doing what we need to do to make our products successful.
- We will do and follow up with the things we agreed to do.
- We will share ideas with each other even if they seem 'outside the box.'
- We will have positive attitudes and have fun doing our jobs.
- Follow up with each other on the status of projects/tasks. If we don't understand or are unclear we will ask questions.
- We will be resourceful and think outside the box to solve problems and approach projects/products.
Thank you, we appreciate your support and willingness to try new things!
A Tour Guide to The Two Planets: NEO and Traditional