Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Memory
Information Processing Model
unconscious encoding of incidental information (time, space, frequency, well-learned info)
encoding that requires attention and hard work
Rehearsal (the how)
serial position effect
spaced studying and self-assessment beat cramming (testing effect)
What we encode:
state dependent memory
mood congruent memory
-- forget information from accident and before.
-- unable to create new memories after accident.