Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hammersley - Hopwood framework for researchers to complete
Transcript of Hammersley - Hopwood framework for researchers to complete
Adapted from Hammersley (1998) Putting your research into the Hammersley framework FOCUS The big topic of my research is...
It is important because... CASE Empirically, I will study...
The overall STRATEGY is...
The SAMPLE and selections involved are... CLAIMS I can claim the following about the case(s) I studied... (remember different types of claim) CONCLUSIONS What my study means for my wider topic is... and people should care about this because... METHODS I will use the following METHODS to generate data...
And the TECHNIQUES these involve are... EVIDENCE I can justify the relationship between focus and case because... I can justify the relationship between conclusions and claims because... I can justify the relationship between claims and evidence because... My evidence is high quality because... My study has something valid and relevant to say about the topic because... (ie how conclusions are based on claims and evidence)