Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Seychelles
It is one of the best rated diving spots around the world divers from allover the world go to Seychellesfor exclusive diving trips. More than half the hotels are 4 to 5 stars and are known internationaly. it has also been ranked in the top 10 places to go for honey moons. 1.There are 115 islands and they are locted in the Indian Ocean.
2. 33% of the population worked in the agriculture sector until 1976.
3. After tourisom was introduced 3% of the population worked in the agriculture sector.
4. Cinnamon is the main crop that is still being grown. The End Tourism is one of the main sorces of income in Seychelles that is affected by the geographical positioning of the islands. Tourism also affects the daily lives of the people and how they make a living , it has also civilized the people of Seychelles from people weren't fully clothed into people that can speak multiple languages like : English , Spanish and some Arabic. But some elderly people say that "the new money is dirty" by that they mean that when tourisum started the coasts started to get poluted unlike the old days. the conclusion is that the physical geograpgy of a country affects everything that you see and hear.