Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Area Review
Test your knowledge on the quiz below, then check your answers with your teacher.
Do you remember calculating the area of composite shapes?
Watch the following tutorial - you will need your pearson places login
Now that we've triggered your memory, you need to do some practise.
Watch the following worked example to make sure you have appropriate setting out.
Now it's your turn:
Complete the following questions:
Q1. b, d, f
Q2. b, d, i
Q5. a, e, h
Good work - you've now finished your measurement review.
Before you move on, just double check that you have corrected all of your work. If you got any questions wrong, make sure you redo them in your study book at a later date.
What do you remember about finding areas of shapes?
First, let's just check that you remember your basic area formulae. You will find these in your textbook (p.206). Write them out in your notebook.
Now test your understanding on the quiz.
Stuck? Try watching this worked example too.