Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cell Analogies Collage
Transcript of Cell Analogies Collage
Traffic relates to the ER. Centriole two small bodies composed of nine fused sets of microtubules, located in cell cytoplasm, which participate in nuclear and cell division
Could be compared to a fishing pole, fishing for chromosomes. The Cytoskeleton is the internal framework of a cell, composed largely of actin filaments and microtubules.
Could be compared to a plastic container, because it protects the stuff it contains. A Cilia is Relatively short, centriole-based, hairlike processes on certain anatomical cells and motile organisms. Could be a broom, because it has hairlike structures aswell. A long, threadlike appendage, especially a whiplike extension of certain cells or unicellular organisms that functions as an organ of locomotion.
A real life examle could be a dog tail. A Lysosome is a part of a cells machinery. They are present inside cells and are like little spheres filled with enzymes which break down unwanted materials.
A real life example could be a vacuum, because it sweeps up our unwanted dirt