Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Mesopotamia Economics
Transcript of Ancient Mesopotamia Economics
Wool and cloths
Tools The land where Ancient Mesopotamia was was called the Fertile Crescent. The land was flat, there were two big rivers, and the mountains. It was also very warm. This made mining, agriculture, cities, and transportation quite easy. It helped the economy stay strong and keep growing along with the rest of the civilization. Bibliography
2) factsanddetails.com › World Topics › 04 Mesopotamia (Sumer
3) ablemedia.com/ctcweb/showcase/dlottmesopotamia3.html Any Questions?