Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bo Jackson
By: Michael McGovern
Jackson was born and raised in Bessemer, Alabama,
His family described him as a "wild boar hog," as he would constantly get into trouble. The nickname was eventually shortened to "Bo."
Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson is a retired football and baseball player
He is the only athlete to be named an All-Star in two major American sports.
Bo was named after Vince Edwards, his mother's favorite actor.
Was the eight of ten kids and was born on November 30, 1962
He ran a 40-yard dash in 4.12 seconds
In football, Jackson played running back for the Los Angeles Raiders of the National Football League.
In baseball, he played left field and was a designated hitter for the Kansas City Royals, Chicago White Sox, and Anaheim Angels of the American League in Major League Baseball.
Jackson is married to wife Linda, a clinical psychologist, and has three children – sons Garrett, Nicholas, and daughter Morgan.