Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Epsilon Project - Grammar Through Games
Transcript of Epsilon Project - Grammar Through Games
Grammar through games
Skills and Delivery
Examples of online games
Examples of paper-based games
Choose a grammar rule and design a game
Online game - http://www.eslgamesplus.com/irregular-past-tense-esl-grammar-jeopardy-quiz-game/
Past tense crossword
Paper based game - What do you remember?
Online game - http://www.eslgamesworld.com/members/games/grammar/New_Snakes_%20Ladders/Mixed_Modals.html
Paper-based game - Scruples.
Online game - http://eslgamesworld.com/members/games/grammar/fling%20the%20teacher/conditionals/conditionals%20practice.html
Paper-based game - What a question?
Matching pairs of sentences
A quick explanation
Explanation and games
Some more games!
CAN talk about permission, probability and ability (using modals)
CAN create cohesive speech/text using connectors (using linking words)
CAN talk about past and future actions (tenses)
CAN talk about hypothetical situations (conditionals)
CAN pass on information (indirect speech)
A short test based on thegrammar points covered in class.