Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
8 medical technologies that could shape the future
Transcript of 8 medical technologies that could shape the future
Recell – “Spray on Skin”
Real Case : Zed Merrick
IKNIFE : The scalpel
eliminating cancerous tissue.
SYNTHETIC ORGANS MADE FROM STEM CELLS.
A little girl received an artificial trachea
created from her own stem cells.
Ronen Lam: Co Founder
Amnon Lam: Founder and CEO
In the future,medical technology will solve everything.
BRAIN CELLS MADE FROM URINE
FUNCTIONAL OR THEORETICAL?
Functional! But not with
WHO’S DEVELOPING IT?
Dr. Yoshinori Kuwabara
Dr. Hung-Ching Liu
Cornell University's Center for Reproductive Medicine and InfertilityNew York, NY
BABYTRON machines and motherless births” are not on the
immediate horizon. But may be something used in the near future.
" I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR PRESENTATION''.