Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Element Book Project
Transcript of Element Book Project
196.96655 amu Transition Metal Gold is yellow
without tarnish. Gold is shiny
&metallic. Discovered in
Coloma, California. 1848 Atomic number: 79
Period: 6 1s2 2s2p6 3s2p6d10 4s2p6d10f14 5s2p6d10 6s1 The physical state is:
five ten-millionths of Earths outer layer
usually found as a native metal
ductility high uses:
computers Health effects: Inhalation: may cause irritation if exposure is prolonged or excessive. Skin:
may cause irritation or allergic reaction. Eye:
irritation. Gold has been discovered
on every continent.