Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Warehouse Profiling
Evaluation of Performance/Operations
Number of lines per order
Quantity of orders per working day
Why did the warehouse not operate on weekends?
Why did the warehouse remain closed on Monday 20/01/97?
Percentage of SKUs per zone
Number of SKUs
12% is never requested
Why store 2257 SKUs that are never requested?
Most SKUs are stored in zones A and B
"Work" = Quantity of units shipped per day
Total shipped quantity per zone
Percentage of orders per storage area
Mezzanine is the busiest storage area:
Reconsider the functionality of the mezzanine
Work description (2)
Shipped quantity per vendor
Vendors ACC/AVE most important in terms of shipped quantity
Alternative sources should be found to reduce risk
The percentage of the total order lines that show discrepancies to the total order lines that are served is 6.7%.Quite a high percentage.
The percentage of units not shipped by the warehouse is 6,8%.
Shipping discrepancies per zone
Most discrepancies occur at zones A and B (76,3%)
Redesign the replenishment program