Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Airbus Low

No description

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Airbus Low

SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
LIBYA, Kufra
Constellation
Webinar #1

Big Picture & Sharp Details
Big Picture & Sharp Details
SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
1,5m - 60km swath
The Constellation is complete
Constellation of
twin satellites
50-cm
products
20-km
swath
Play with Scales, Optimize your Budget
TerraSAR-X
StripMap 3m - 30km swath
©ISRO
SPOT 7
WorldDEM
DEM or DTM
12m posting - pole to pole
Elevation30
DEM - 75+ m km2 available off-the-shelf
6 to 10m LE90
Elevation8
DEM or DTM - SPOT 6 or SPOT 7 Stereo / Tristereo
DEM or DTM - Pléiades
Stereo or Tristereo
DEM or DTM - Pléiades
Stereo or Tristereo
Elevation4
Elevation1
SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
TerraSAR-X
,
TanDEM-X
,
and soon
PAZ

New Modes for the
Very Big and the Very Small

Example
From the Forest Down to the Tree: Managing an Exploitation in Brazil

SPOT 6

and

SPOT 7
1,5m - 60km swath
BRASIL
, Fazenda São Nicolau
Example
From the Smallest Go-Fast
up to the Biggest Tanker:
Detect, Classify, Identify any Vessel
Example
Agriculture Management:
The Right Tool for the Right Crop
Detailed Agricultural Land Cover at National Scale
© Elenathewise - Fotolia.com
Oil and Gas
One Product for Each Stage
of a Pipeline Project
From Nation-Wide up to Urban Mapping
Boosted Accuracy
Faster Collection
Optimized Budget
Reduced Storage
Easier Handling
Effective Mapping
at All Scales
TerraSAR-X
ScanSAR 18,5m - 100km swath
Pléiades 1A

and

1B
0,5m - 20km swath
SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
Extract – Full resolution
Detailed Agricultural Land Cover at National Scale
Customer:
Customer Need:
Challenge:
Serbian Republic Geodetic Authority (RGA).
A country-wide, highly detailed land cover map.
No a priori information nor ground measurements.
4 to 6 homogeneous coverages a year are needed
(synchronized with stage of crop development).
4 to 6 homogeneous coverages a year are needed
(synchronized with stage of crop development).
Challenge:
Customer Need:
Customer:
SPOT, the combine harvester
Constellation for Agriculture
Large area crop monitoring
Land cover change
Crop mapping
Health monitoring / Fertilization planning
Pléiades
Ideal for permanent crop counting and monitoring
TerraSAR-X
Rice monitoring
Crop mapping in cloudy areas
Ground characterization
South Caspian Pipeline Project
Customer:
Customer Need:
Challenge:
ILF Consulting Engineers
Assess the best routing for a pipeline (cost & time)
Provide data at t0
Final 1m RMS accuracy
South Caspian Pipeline Project
Customer:
Customer Need:
Challenge:
ILF Consulting Engineers
Assess the best routing for a pipeline (cost & time)
Provide data at t0
Final 1m RMS accuracy
We would like to express our satisfaction concerning Airbus Defence & Space products…

…For over 80% of the areas, all products were far below specifications… the remaining 20% staying within specs.
First Images
SPOT 7
First Images
Large area coverage, everywhere, every day
Pléiades 1A
and
1B
Details, everywhere,
every day
TerraSAR-X and TanDEM-X
Formation of twin satellites
X-Band radar imagery
Weather-independant
and ultimate accuracy
A New Coverage / Resolution Ratio
for Demanding Applications
June 30, 2014
Pléiades 1A
and
1B
0,5m - 20km swath
Pléiades 1A
and
1B
0,5m - 20km swath
TerraSAR-X
StripMap
SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
Extract
SPOT 6
and
SPOT 7
Extract
Pléiades
Extract – Full resolution
To Locate and Identify A Lost Vessel
HR and VHR Optical Combination
Pirates attacked an Italian chemical / oil tanker on December 27, 2011 at 4:30.

Last location: the Arabian Sea, off the coast of Oman.

The vessel was hijacked with
18 crew on board.

The ship, on her way between the UAE and the Mediterranean Sea, was carrying a cargo of caustic soda.

1.355 km2
834 km2
Full transcript