Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Marketing Final project - Tag Heuer
Transcript of Copy of Marketing Final project - Tag Heuer
Succesful Communication Strategy Sponsorships Endorsements Competition Four P's Product Price Place Promotion Elements of Success Current & Future Challenges Recommendations Who is TAGHeuer History of TAGHeuer History of TAGHeuer 1860 Edouard Heuer Founded the company
1910 Invented the legendary chronograph
1964 Launch of the "Carrera" chronograph
1985 TAG acquires Heuer, forming TAGHeuer
1999 LVMH becomes the new owner of TAGHeuer Men and Women 28 years - 50 years Diversified group, with buying intention between $1,000 (F1 watches) and $80,000 (TAG Monaco V4 & Micrometer) Market distribution Rest of the world 32% 20% 48% USA top 5 1. Rolex
5. TAGHeuer China top 5 1. Longines
5. Rolex Rolex Omega Hublot Breitling - Carrera
- Gran Carrera
- Link - Aquaracer
- Formula 1
- Golf's Watch - TAG has a price range from 1,000 € to 80,000 €.
- Its luxury entry price level watches from 1,000 € to 5,000 € are especially attractive in developing markets like China and India. - High End stores across the world.
- Systematically closing retailers that do not comply with the luxury status of the brand.
- Does not support internet
sales. - Celebrity endorsement is the heart of TAG’s communication strategy, combined with a tradition of very rich and dramatic advertisement Cutting edge technology Strong ambassadors strategy Price points making the product accessible Rich heritage Global brand presence and distribution - Target customers predominantly male 70%
- Conscious image shift Sport to Glamour
- Sense of boredom setting in Product range
- Target vs Reality High End vs Prestige Thank You - Shorten product lifecycles in mens range + formal dress watches
- Build comprehensive womens range Casual to Formal
- Strengthen brand architecture Add range of design-oriented pieces
- Launch high end limited edition series Image holder
- Re-position brand between Prestige & High End + Image / - comp.
- Continue strong online marketing strategy Social Media Printed media & TV Social Media & Internet